What's wrong with this picture

Posted by Iphone blog Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's missing from this picture ? KIDS !
Went to the park with my kids this weekend and when we got there I was lost as to where was everyone at. No ball playing no families Having a cookout it was dead quite.was I missing something ? Doing my days as a kid growing up coming to the park was something we looked forward to on the weekends wow what happen other than the passing of time like I must ask. "computers,iPods,gaming systems, tech toys they call them. It's like we as adults are bringing our kids up as tech geeks. I can't point a finger because I guilty as well but I feel we need to take our kids by the hand and say ok back to the basics turn off the tv put away the computer games and let's go to the park. Fresh air family bonding and interaction with other kids.Is that's asking to much. As parent we don't really know our kids anymore because we work long hours everyday and we don't spend time with them. So let's
End the way this picture look and regroup as a family before it's to l


ate.


-- Post From my iPhone world



0 comments

Post a Comment