Its not so hard being a little girl

Posted by Iphone blog Sunday, September 13, 2009

This posting is written by my daughter and I hope everyone enjoy it..... : )

 Hi! my name is Michaela I'm going to tell you something about my life as a little girl. Im in the fifth grade and have a nice teacher I am excited. My Favorite color is pink. I love my family. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. and I have a great life. I love being me!! Im 10 yaers old. I dont have a boyfriend.but there is no rush to have one. I want one!!! there is nothing I dislike about being me! 0ne thing I lke about being a girl is we have alot of girl fun. My dad is fun and cool and he is a pain in the butt  sometimes and I also love him! and my mom is cool she does my hair alot and also is a painI but I love her! When Im not in school I play with my brothers and sister and I hang out with other kids and I go places and I hang out with my mom and dad. and I get candy and I go to the park alot!
 its not so bad being a little girl it has its ups and downs. but I am  going to be ok im looking foward to growing up!

0 comments

Post a Comment