Mickey D's Theme

Posted by Iphone blog Saturday, September 12, 2009

Went into the local MacDonald the other day and I felt like I've walked back Into the 60s. I must say mickey Ds is doing everything they can to draw families back to eating in. The drive thu is like the God now for eating out and it's crazy. What ever happen to the days of just sitting down and enjoying a meal. Back in the day I remember when my mom use to take the family to MacDonald we sat inside and had a few good laughs and really enjoyed the moment. Yes the place was plain but hey the family was together. Here are a few pictures I took on the inside tell me what you think and how do you feel about the way the restaurant are adding themes to the sitting to draw back the families.














-- Posted from my iPhone

1 Responses to Mickey D's Theme

  1. Johnluffa Says:
  2. Certainly a different theme by McD's...
    They seem unafraid to try something new.

    I have one in my area that had a recent make-over.
    It looks very much like a nightclub when you enter, very colourful and contemporary. It also have plasma TV too :)

     

Post a Comment